Thursday, July 23, 2009

BRAND NEW PODCAST BY WORLD COAST DJ GEE-O SUPREME

I really hope you guys have been paying attention to whats on the radio. Its like a soap opera. You know... you follow it for awhile, then somethin' else commands your attention and pulls you away before you realize that...'hey!!! I haven't been tuned into my favorite "Hip Hop" station for awhile! I wonder what I've missed'. Then you tune in and guess what... yup! U haven't missed a thing. In fact, its pretty much set where you left off when U last listened. So forget the radio (unless its Sirius or XM). Download my man Gee-O's latest podcast which features great stuff (you've prolly never heard) from D.Julien (he's a beast), Mos Def & Georgia Anne Muldrow, Melanie Fiona & Talib Kweli, Ghostface & MF Doom (they make the most beautiful music 2gether), Gee-O-strumentals, and yes, yours truly, Agent 85 featuring DWyze (the Original Brotha Unda Madness), Ghost (the 7th Samurai of Hip Hop), and Suga Cz (Lady Juggernaut aka Mz. Dirty Work). This is Gee-O at his finest. Check it for yourself. And yes, feedback is always welcome...positive and negative.

GEEO presents THE JACKIN' RALPH PODCAST

No comments: