Tuesday, July 14, 2009

P.R.T.'s WISE INTELLIGENT'S INTELLIGENCE CHALLENGED

Are you kidding me??? Wise Intelligent arrested like a low life drug dealer in his hometown of Trenton, New Jersey??? This is ridiculous!!! U know fam, I had to take some time out and put my ear out there and hear the injustices ring out against ALL OF US that represent the Hip Hop culture to the fullest. My thoughts and prayers go out to this man I speak about right here. I'm not gonna go ballistic and go on a rampage about what happened to one of Hip Hop's most down to earth icons, WISE INTELLIGENT. Click his name and read for yourself the reason for my "rantations" (to all of you literate, gramatically correct futhamuckaz - I know that's not a word, hence the quotations). Ok I'm done. Big shout out to DAVEY D for bringin' this situation to my attention. Now back to our regularly scheduled Juggernaut broadcast...

1 comment:

Ras Ceylon said...

thats messed up...Salute the brotha Wise for not fallin victim to they tactics (they want us to flip out!)